We are currently seeking nominations for Inuit to attend Arctic Change 2017 being held in Quebec City, December 11 – 15, 2017
- You are a recipient of ArcticNet research grants, or a member on the ArcticNet RMC, BoD or Inuit Research Advisor
- You will be presenting or attending as an observer
- You have or are currently working with Inuit on your research project, and would like them to attend the conference to assist you during your presentation or poster session
- You know someone from an Inuit region who would benefit from the experience of going to an ASM
- You DO NOT have the funds in your project budget to pay for their travel to the conference
If you would like to nominate someone, please send the following by October 6, 2017:
- The nominee’s contact information: address, phone, email
- Explanation as to why they are nominated (your reasons, and possibly a bio of the nominee)
- Their role at the conference
- Confirmation they are available and willing to attend
Please indicate whether the nominee has been involved in an ArcticNet and/or NCP funded research project.
Please send your nominations to:
firstname.lastname@example.org; 613-238-8181 x 239
Travel funds are limited, therefore we cannot fund all applicants. Only those approved will be contacted.
Nominators must be willing to assist their nominee throughout the coordination of their travel and during the conference. ITK acts as an administrator of the travel fund.